Skip to main content

Featured

Flamingo’s Vintage Store

 One of my favourite places to visit in Valencia is undoubtedly ‘Flamingo’s’. It’s located in Russafa, an urban and hipster district filled with bars, restaurants and of course vintage stores. I am ashamed to admit how much money I’ve spent in there as it is near impossible to go in without finding a piece you instantly love. I’ve attached a few photos of some of my most recent pieces that I’ve purchased (and even included a picture of me in store). Can’t recommend it enough if you are ever visiting Valencia!

Seamster Vintage

My journey to sustainability has led me to many new and exciting places, and Seamster Vintage is definitely one of them.  The shop is located in the heart of Strathbungo in the Southside of Glasgow. Located down a vibrant, quirky lane,  it really is a hidden gem.  Ths lane led to a hub of vegan cafes and other vintage interior boutiques, making for an eco-friendly market to shop and enjoy a coffee. I am very surprised that I had never stumbled across this shop before.  But I am so glad I have now experienced this new spot! 

The shop has a trendy aesthetic and when I visited, it was fully decorated with Halloween themed ornaments. Upon entering the store, I was met with an abundant range of good quality second-hand clothing.  It was great! The store was colourful but easy to browse through as each section was split into tops, jumpers, accessories etc. It gave off a chilled vibe and you were never pressured into buying anything you did not want. Furthermore, the shop was full of unique and interesting pieces, from handmade jewellery to funky shirts. It also had some great halloween costumes if anyone is looking for a last minute outfit. All eco-friendly of course!


I went for a distinctive green pull over jumper, which resembled a baseball jersey. This retro jumper immediately stood out as it something that I do not regularly see on the marketplace. I was pleasantly surprised that the jumper only cost £15, as many vintage shops are known for charging outrageous prices for their products. It truly is stylish and affordable, what more could you want!

The store has surely became one of my favourite Glasgow vintage stores. So,  if you are looking for a cool, aesthetically pleasing venue to shop then I really recommend seeking Seamster Vintage out. 

Once you are able to find ethical fashion that fits your style, it only makes it easier to integrate yourself fully into sustainable fashion. 


Thanks for reading my Seamster Vintage review. Here's to becoming eco-trendy!

Rating= 5 stars 

To see a bit more of the shop, you can watch my TikTok below!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8m13Svh/


Comments

Popular Posts