Skip to main content

Featured

Flamingo’s Vintage Store

 One of my favourite places to visit in Valencia is undoubtedly ‘Flamingo’s’. It’s located in Russafa, an urban and hipster district filled with bars, restaurants and of course vintage stores. I am ashamed to admit how much money I’ve spent in there as it is near impossible to go in without finding a piece you instantly love. I’ve attached a few photos of some of my most recent pieces that I’ve purchased (and even included a picture of me in store). Can’t recommend it enough if you are ever visiting Valencia!

Casetify Compostable Cases



Casetify is one of the most famous phone case companies in the world. They always remain in the spotlight as a result of their endless list of celebrity and influencer partnerships. What's even better is they often give customer discounts through these alliances. The company is successful as it has a unique selling point through offering customisable phone cases. You can choose how you want to design the phone case; you decide the colour, pattern and even if you'd like a name featured on the design. These personalised cases make for a great gift. Spoiler alert if you're reading Dad! 

According to their website, the company are always looking to be more sustainable and eco-friendly. Their
new iPhone 13 collection is now entirely made from old phone cases, recyclable scraps and bio-plastics. Additionally, the company aim for all of their products to be completely recyclable by 2026. It really is refreshing to see companies trying to do better for our planet. 

Personally, I spent too long on the website because I really just could not make up my mind what to go for.  The case I ended up choosing was the Custom Compostable iPhone 11 case in mint green. I personalised it by having my name engraved on the side. Now no mix ups as to which phone is mine!
 


I absolutely adore the design of this case as it adds that extra pop of colour to my life. Furthermore, this case is entirely made up of bamboo materials and is 100% compostable and 100% biodegradable. How amazing is that? Luckily (for my clumsy self), this case is also extremely durable and has been tested to protect the phone from up to a 4ft drop. 

What's more is the packaging in which the packaging arrived in is made from completely recyclable cardboard. No wasted materials in this company!

It is great to see more and more sustainable options on the market which makes it so much easier to shop eco-friendly. And now, we don't have to sacrifice aesthetics for sustainability!


Thanks for reading my Casetify review! Here's to becoming eco-trendy.

Rating=4.5 Sustainability Stars

Comments

  1. I didn’t know this about Casetify!! I will certainly look into buying from here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts