Skip to main content

Featured

Flamingo’s Vintage Store

 One of my favourite places to visit in Valencia is undoubtedly ‘Flamingo’s’. It’s located in Russafa, an urban and hipster district filled with bars, restaurants and of course vintage stores. I am ashamed to admit how much money I’ve spent in there as it is near impossible to go in without finding a piece you instantly love. I’ve attached a few photos of some of my most recent pieces that I’ve purchased (and even included a picture of me in store). Can’t recommend it enough if you are ever visiting Valencia!

Depop- Isabella Vrana




 Depop is an innovative app which allows their users to sell items to one another; whether that be their own clothes that they wish to pass on or their own design ideas. It is surely becoming the face of the online fashion market, partly due to the ease in which users are able to buy and sell clothes on the app. Furthermore, it goes to show the increasing popularity in sustainable clothing which looks to grow even more in the next few years. 

Personally, I bought my items from Isabella Vrana, who has made a name for herself on Depop selling her own designs and vintage second-hand clothes. You may also recognise her from TikTok where she boasts over 120k followers. Arguably, Vrana's TikTok fashion videos are the real sellers  of her clothes as she styles each piece with a trendy outfit and gives her followers great fashion inspiration. She really is the definition of eco-trendy!




As you can probably tell I am a big fan of her Depop page and really struggled to whittle my options down to just one. But alas, I am an extremely skint Uni student and simply could not afford to buy everything I wanted. I ended up choosing a stunning black boob tube dress which I knew would be a timeless addition to my wardrobe. The dress gives off 90's chic (we all know the 90's  was the best era for fashion) and is super flattering on a size 8-10. It could potentially be my favourite item that I have purchased on my journey to sustainability. And I will be sure to use Isabella Vrana's Depop again in the future. 

So if your looking to reduce your carbon footprint but maintain your fashionista reputation, then look no further than Depop. And if your especially looking for 90's fashion inspiration, the give her Depop page a viewing! Who knows, you may even make some money yourself!


Thanks for reading my Depop fashion review. Here's to becoming eco-trendy.

Rating=5 Sustainability Stars

 

Comments

Popular Posts